Mid-Coast Family Services is a non-profit organization that resulted from a 1999 merger of the Women’s Crisis Center and Mid-Coast Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse. Today, with a budget of over $2.6 million and numerous community partners, Mid-Coast Family Services is actively working to eliminate family violence, homelessness, and substance abuse.
To empower children, individuals, and families to live a life free from family violence, homelessness, sexual assault, and substance abuse.
To help create healthy and safe communities by moving people from despair to hope.
Chief Executive Officer & Media Contact
Chief of Operations
Chief Financial Officer
Current Board Members:
- Lee Keeling, President – Partner Walker/Keeling LLC
- Jeffery James Craig, Secretary – Victoria Chief of Police
- JonAnn Welch, Vice President – Partner/Jackie & JonAnn Welch Farms
- Omar Rachid, Treasurer - Rachid Consulting
- Paul Primm - Counselor
- Lane Keller - Owner/ Keller & Assoc.
- Art Strother - Facility Manager at Caterpillar Inc.
- Mary Jane Morgan - Retired
- Margaret Carver - Prosperity Bank
- Ronnie Glover - Town Square Media
2017 – 2018 By The Numbers
- Income: $3.2 million
- Administrative Overhead: 7.4 %
- Fiscal Year: September 1 – August 31
- Year Founded: 1982
- # Board Members: 10
- # Employees: 57
- # Volunteers: 42
- Locations served: Homeless Program–Victoria County, Calhoun County
- Youth Services and Family Violence Prevention Programs: Victoria, Calhoun, DeWitt, Jackson, Goliad, Gonazles, and Lavaca Counties
Mailing: 120 S. Main Ste. 175
Enter at 111 S Liberty
Requests for information may be directed to: