Mid-Coast Family Services is a non-profit organization that resulted from a 1999 merger of the Women’s Crisis Center and Mid-Coast Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse. Today, with a budget of over $2.6 million and numerous community partners, Mid-Coast Family Services is actively working to eliminate family violence, homelessness, and substance abuse.
To empower children, individuals, and families to live a life free from family violence, homelessness, sexual assault, and substance abuse.
To help create healthy and safe communities by moving people from despair to hope.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief of Operations
Chief Financial Officer
2014 – 2015 Board Members:
- Margaret Carver, President – Prosperity Bank
- Amanda Redding, President Elect – Lamar Advertising / Account Manager
- Jeffery James Craig, Secretary – Victoria Chief of Police
- Lee Keeling, Treasurer – Partner, Walker Keeling LLP
- Terry Petterson – Retired
- Rick Underwood – Caterpillar Inc.
- Trey Edwards – Victoria Independent School District
- Gary Burns – County Commissioner Pct 3
2012 – 2013 By The Numbers
- Income: $2.7 million
- Administrative Overhead: 15%
- Fiscal Year: September 1 – August 31
- Year Founded: 1982
- # Board Members: 8
- # Employees: 65
- # Volunteers: 15
- Locations served: Homeless Program–Victoria County
- Youth Services and Family Violence Prevention Programs: Victoria, Calhoun, DeWitt, Jackson, Goliad, Gonazles, and Lavaca Counties
- Outreach, Screening, Assessment and Referral Program: 28 county area across South Texas
Mailing: 120 S. Main Ste. 175
Enter at 111 S Liberty
Requests for information may be directed to: