Mid-Coast Family Services is a non-profit organization that resulted from a 1999 merger of the Women’s Crisis Center and Mid-Coast Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse. Today, with a budget of over $2.6 million and numerous community partners, Mid-Coast Family Services is actively working to eliminate family violence, homelessness, and substance abuse.
To empower children, individuals, and families to live a life free from family violence, homelessness, sexual assault, and substance abuse.
To help create healthy and safe communities by moving people from despair to hope.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief of Operations
Chief Financial Officer
Current Board Members:
- Amanda Redding, President – Lamar Advertising / Account Manager
- Jeffery James Craig, Secretary – Victoria Chief of Police
- Lee Keeling, Vice President – Partner, Walker Keeling LLP
- Ronnie Glover - Town Square Media
- Rick Underwood – Retired
- Trey Edwards – Retired
- Gary Burns – County Commissioner Pct 3
- Margaret Carver – Prosperity Bank
- Omar Rachid - Citizens Medical Center
- Margo Ackerman - Retired
- Paul Primm - Counselor
- Steve Rosen - Victoria Advocate
- Lane Keller - Owner/ Keller & Assoc.
2015 – 2016 By The Numbers
- Income: $2.6 million
- Administrative Overhead: 11.08%
- Fiscal Year: September 1 – August 31
- Year Founded: 1982
- # Board Members: 12
- # Employees: 53
- # Volunteers: 65
- Locations served: Homeless Program–Victoria County
- Youth Services and Family Violence Prevention Programs: Victoria, Calhoun, DeWitt, Jackson, Goliad, Gonazles, and Lavaca Counties
Mailing: 120 S. Main Ste. 175
Enter at 111 S Liberty
Requests for information may be directed to: