Mid-Coast Family Services is now offering US DOT-SAP evaluations for industries such as:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration
- United States Coast Guard
Employers must provide the following:
- Written policy
- Supervisor training
- Employee education
- Referral information for Substance Abuse Professional
- Drug and alcohol testing including pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, post accident, return to duty and follow-up
Other drug and alcohol evaluations offered.
Call 361-575-7842 for more information, appointments, and fees.